Tuesday, October 04, 2005

ISO male. I mean mail.

So it's time to do some sleuthing around for my lost mail. If you sent me
something and I have not acknowledged receipt of it, can you please send me
an email telling me when you sent it and to which address? I have a list of
suspected mail thieves and I'll be hunting them down with your help (or
rather, hunting down my Clif Bars and miso soup mixes as it were).

Anyway, I also wanted to throw out a quick request - if anyone has a laptop
that they're willing to send to Africa for a worthy cause, let me know. It
would be for my personal use as well as for my organization until we raise
enough money to purchase our own computers. If not I'll have to do some
online shopping, something I'm a bit afraid of due to slow Kenyan internet
connections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home