Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Playing With Technology in the USA

Okay so I've just rediscovered the Blogger feature where you can post photos. Whee! I'm going to go a bit nuts here, so bear with me. Check old posts for new pictures, too.


Typical moody countryside after rain.



I found this chameleon in my yard one day and decided to try to make it turn unnatural colors, like the shade of this folder.



My living room.



Every few months someone brings a camel to town and tries to sell rides.



Another volunteer and I tried to make tofu. We put the curds in an American-flag bandana and hung them to drain on a clothesline made of an old electrical cord. His neighbor was like, "Why do you disrespect your country's flag?" What greater display of Mom-and-apple-pie respect is there than soybeans?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home